Wad-Free For Bedsheets
Wad-Free® for Bed Sheets – The First-Ever Wad Preventer™ for the washing machine and the dryer is here! Wad-Free prevents sheets from tangling, twisting, and balling-up in both the washer & the dryer!
Wad-Free was Tested in The Good Housekeeping Institute's Cleaning
Lab and called "Genius."
- Washing machine stays balanced and laundry comes out cleaner
- Everything dries up to 75% faster with fewer wrinkles
- Drastically reduces wet items getting trapped in sheets
- Reduces wear-and-tear on appliances
- Works on any size flat or fitted sheet
- Safe for appliances and sheets when following fabric care instructions and
- product instructions
- Reusable, depending on usage could last for years
- Non-toxic. No latex, PVC, BPA, or phthalates
Made Denver, Colorado USA from USA-sourced materials
Saves time, money, energy...and sanity!
- Package Contains 2 Wad Preventers™ (Bed Sheet Detanglers™) - enough
- for 2 sheets (flat or fitted)
- Wad-Free is recommended by Good Housekeeping, Real Simple,
- Reader's Digest, Apartment Therapy, TODAY Show, Southern Living, Newsweek, Threads Magazine, HouseSmarts Radio, Everyday Cheapskate, BuzzFeed, and more!
Wad-Free is designed to be used in conjunction with the fabric care instructions of your sheets. Most require Gentle/Delicates or Normal Cycle, Cold or Warm water, Low or Medium spin speed, and a Low or Warm dryer.
- A high spin speed is not to be used when using Wad-Free.
- Wad-Free is not for use with rayon sheets which includes bamboo and eucalyptus. Note that rayon goes by many names, including viscose, modal, lyocell, acetate, Tencel, and more.
Cyndi Bray invented Wad-Free® to help laundry doers everywherefight the battle against the dreaded sheet wad. After commiseratingwith friends over the constant problem of sheets balling-up, throwingthe washing machine off-balance, and requiring several goes throughthe dryer to actually dry, Cyndi tasked herself with solving this age-oldwasteful and annoying problem. With no background in engineering,product development, or manufacturing, Cyndi taught herself amodeling computer-aided design program to create the first-ever WadPreventer™ for the washing machine and the dryer. She createddifferent versions, sharing prototypes with family, friends, andstrangers until she honed in on the perfect solution.Cyndi launched Wad-Free for Bed Sheets in June of 2020—in themiddle of a pandemic—and was featured on ABC's “Shark Tank” thefollowing year, landing a deal with Kevin O'Leary.And the rest is laundry history!